Coupon Site & Cash Back Site Reviews
Since 1999 through early 2018 we published over one million coupon codes and other shopping bargains. That's a lot of work!
With several great coupon sites to choose from, instead of being "yet another coupon site," we now recommend what we feel are the best coupon sites.
We also share what we think are the best places to earn cash back for your online shopping. After all, why not use a coupon code and get some cash back for placing the order? Now that's a winner (and some serious "shopping-bargains")! Check out our coupon site and cash back site reviews and recommendations below.
Coupon Site Usage Tips
- Be sure to sign up for your favorite coupon site's newsletters so you'll get alerts to new coupons from the retailers you shop regularly.
- The above coupon site list will likely address 95% of your shopping needs. If not, be sure to use Google or Bing to search for coupons (ex: "storename coupon") before you check out and place your order. Beware: there are lots of bogus or fake "coupons" posted online to lure visits.
- While you're at it, be sure to join Bing Rewards and use Bing as your default search engine. (You can turn your Bing Rewards into Amazon gift cards, for example.)
- Most coupon sites have categorized their offers and retailers. Be sure to look at alternatives. Sometimes you can buy the same product for less from a competitor.
Shopping-Bargains® may receive a referral bonus for new members who sign up via the links below. Most of these referrals also pass on a significant new member bonus too!
Cash Back Site Usage Tips
- Join multiple cash back sites to get the best return on your shopping.
- Not sure where to get the most cash back on any given day? Check out the daily rankings using Cashback Monitor, CashbackHolic, or Cashback Watch.
- Before you add items to your cart, be sure to click the cash back site's link to the store so they can record your transaction. After that, don't click any other site's links to that retailer.
- Use a strong and unique password for each account and each retailer. We offer 10 tips for more secure passwords.