Shopping-Bargains.com, LLC respects the intellectual property of others and expects others to do the same of our intellectual property.
The Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) was passed by the U.S. Congress in 1998 to deal with copyright infringement by electronic means, particularly over the Internet. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please complete the following notification process under the DMCA pursuant to section 512(c) of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Please note that you are liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite the processing of the request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (include web address if appropriate).
- Identify the material on Shopping-Bargains.com that you claims is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Shopping-Bargains.com, LLC to contact you (email address, mailing address, and telephone number preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, including but not limited to copyright exceptions such as fair use doctrine which allow use for news, parodies, research, and review.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper (physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner).
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Attn: Mike Allen
446 Meadowview Cv
West Point, MS 39773
OR fax to:
(662) 320-2028, Attn: Mike Allen, DMCA Complaints